Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hemlock -- Pretty Poisons #2

"Hemlock"
#2 in my ACEO Pretty Poisons Series!

Here she is; the second in the series. I liked working in mostly green and white! I don't think I've done this combination before... hmm wait, my "Wild Vines" fairy kind of was... but she wasn't this vibrant! ;)

The original is currently for auction HERE!!

Prints of her are also available on my website!

The auction for the original "Black Hellebore" ACEO is still running too! It has about 4 days left. Visit and bid HERE!

I'm going to have to take a small break from doing this series, first to do the prize ACEO for my giveaway I had last week! This one will be gothic and very fun for me! I'm starting to sketch it tonight. :)  After that, I have a commission that I believe I will have to start. But I might be able to squeeze in Pretty Poison #3 in between... not sure. It's setting up to be a pretty busy month! :)

In other news, "Steampunk Assassin" has just been released as a cross stitch pattern on Heaven and Earth Designs! Check her out HERE.

No comments: