Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Kitties Painting

 "Christmas Kitties"

I wanted to do something a little different and fun! And since I love kitties, what better than some sleeping holiday cuties! :) I actually began the sketch for this last year, but I didn't get a chance to finish it before Christmas, so I waited until this year to finish it up.

Prints and the originals are currently available in my Etsy shop! Check them out HERE!

It doesn't really fit into any category existing on my website, so I think it will mainly stay exclusive to my Etsy/Ebay shops. Unless in the future I accumulate enough miscellaneous artwork like this to give them their own gallery on my site, but at the moment I don't see that happening. You never know though...


Also now available is my 2013 Calendar!! It features 12 of my newest artworks, none of which has been in any of my previous calendars.

This is now available in my Zazzle shop!! Find that HERE!


Next, I'm back to my fantasy art, but I hope you enjoyed this little departure from my norm! :)

1 comment:

Miamina said...

I Love the cats, I know they aren't your usual style, but they are lovely!