Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday ACEO Series!

HOLLY
The Garden Series - Holiday Edition
Last week, I remembered that I'd intended to do at least one ACEO for the holiday season. I'd been intending to do the poinsettia one and making it a sort of extension of my garden series. I almost forgot about it completely until last week. I was afraid maybe it was too late, but then I decided to give it a shot. After all,  ACEOs are quick. And then I decided to do two more, and figured I could get all three done in less than a week's time. I'm really quite happy with this little miniseries!  I love doing series! :)

I hope you like my little last-minute Holiday series!! The original ACEOs are up for auction right now! Holly only has a little better than a day left! Check them out HERE

Prints are available on my website and Etsy. Once the auctions are over I'll have the prints up on ebay too.
PINE
POINSETTIA


All 3 holiday originals up for auction separately


No comments: