Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wisdom -- New Art!

Wisdom
I finally finished this painting!! It was a long time in coming. Last month I came down with the flu, which had me sick for 2 weeks. And then when I was starting to feel better from that I caught something else! lol Now I am finally feeling better and have this painting to share with you! :)

I started this back in November, but other work and then illness got in the way of my finishing it until now. I'm so happy with how this turned out, and I love the owls even though I thought I'd go crazy working on the feather details! I very much hope you like her too!

8.5 x 11" Watercolor and white gouache.

Prints of her are now available on my website HERE.

I also have some new bookmark designs available!
These are available HERE.

And lastly, I have some new stamps out from Sweet Pea Stamps! These are available as Rubber Stamps and Digi Stamps.
You can see those here: Rubber | DIGI

No comments: