Saturday, May 9, 2009

Art Book Pre-Orders!!

Dark Visions Art Book I'm ready to start taking Pre-Orders now!! I saw the new version and it's perfect now! :) HERE are some pics of it.

It is called Dark Visions. It's 8.5 x 11", 82 pages and full color! It features over 90 of my gothic, fantasy and ACEO paintings!! It is truly a beautiful book and a must for any fan of my artwork!

Pre-orders will last for 2 months, From May 10th - July 10th. During this time the book will be at a lower price and you will get a free 5 x 7" print of my ACEO painting, "Dragon Angel." This print is a special book edition, and will not be available again at this size! All books will be signed by me and can be personalized if requested. You may get your pre-ordered book(s) before the 2 month time-frame is over, or they will be delivered directly after. It depends of how many orders I get.

$26.00 + shipping ($5.00 anywhere)

You can go to MY WEBSITE to order (credit/debit cards/Paypal)

Or you can send me the payment with Paypal at elvenstar83@hotmail.com

Whichever you prefer. :)

4 comments:

Holly Durr Art said...

Congrats on the new book. Some day I hope to bring out my own book too.

Katerina Koukiotis said...

it's beautiful rebecca!!! congrats on the book!!!

ElvenstarArt said...

Thank you both very much!! :)

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

Congratulations.
The book seems to have a fine layout going with the theme.
Lets hope that this is not just a book but also the start of something.

Kind regards,

José