Saturday, September 26, 2009

Facebook

I just joined Facebook finally! If you have an account you can add me your your friends!
Rebecca Sinz | Create Your Badge


I'm working hard on my Halloween painting! I hope to finish it in the next few days. All I have to work on is the pumpkin queen; I have the background completely done! :)

I got my newest precription glasses yesterday, and I think I may be able to get used to these. I hope. They still seem a little weird right now, but I'm hoping I'll adjust. I'm still waiting on my new contacts to arrive. I don't remember if I mentioned before about my problems with my previous 2 trial pairs. But the first time, the right contact (for my astigmatism) was all bent up when I opened the package and when I rolled it open it never regained the right shape and had a tiny tear in it. I had barely touched it, I was so gentle with it. Anyway, I had to call and have them order another one. A week later I got that and the same exact thing happened. So I am sick to death of all the problems I'm having! I called again and asked for a different brand and made an appointment to get my glasses rechecked because I didn't think that those were right either. I came in again, described my problems and got checked again. The doctor changed both the glasses and the contacts prescription again. And like I said, I got the new glasses, but I'm still waiting on the contacts. I really don't think this should have been this big of a deal. I first went and got my eyes checked over a month ago now, and I'm still not sure that they've gotten it right yet. These glasses seem better, but I'm not 100% sure about them yet. I'm starting to think that next time I may go somewhere else.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I added you on FB :) I'm Aurélia Simon !