Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Secret Door -- large version!

This is a commissioned, larger version of the original ACEO painting. It was ironic that I was contacted about doing a larger version of this since I was considering doing one anyway. I don't usually like to redo artwork, but this one seemed like it should be big. :)

Watercolor and white goauche. 8 x 12"

Limited Edition 8.5 x 11" prints available HERE
This edition is 100 prints.

Details:

Also Now Available!
If you liked my beaded "Twisted Heart" bracelet and necklace, I made a new bracelet (the original I kept for myself ;) ) so they are both now available in my etsy shop! They are sold separately. Click the picture below to see them both!



I got my new trial pair of contacts, and... one had a tear in it. So since it was the astigmatism one, they didn't have a new one available there and had to order a new one... so I have to wait another week for that. I'm getting rather sick of the whole thing. And I still need to get my glasses fixed with a new prescription for the astigmatism, which the doctor was going to write when I came back for the follow up with the new contacts. but because of the tear, that will have to wait longer too. *sighs* The new contacts seemed like they would have been the right prescription too, but the tear made things from the corner of my eye look blurry/distorted, mainly when light hit it. So pretty much nothing has been solved there yet. Fortunately, I haven't been getting so many headaches. I must be getting somewhat used to squinting. lol

3 comments:

Fallen and Lost said...

Sorry to hear you still have problems with your contacts and glasses.... Keep my fingers crossed the problem will be solved very, very soon!
The bigger version of "The Secret Door" is beautiful, like the original one.
Love the twisted heart bracelet, but unfortunately, too expensive at the moment. *crying a river* Will it be available for a longer time? It´s so beautiful....

ElvenstarArt said...

Thanks! :)

I'll keep it available until someone buys it. If someone else buys it and you're still interested, let me know. I may be able to make you one as long as I can still get all the parts. ;)

Fallen and Lost said...

Thank you very much for your answer. Maybe I can afford it next month, I´ll have to wait and to see...