Friday, December 5, 2008

My First Blog Post!


I decided to create a blog! My name is Rebecca Sinz. I'm a fantasy and gothic artist from Michigan. I just turned 25 November 29th. All of my artwork and prints, originals and other goodies can be seen on my website: www.elvenstarart.com

My newest artwork, finished a few days ago, is actually not really a fantasy painting. My mind usually wants me to include some sort of fantasy elements, but for this one, I just didn't see it that way. I also love the Victorian era, and love romance books set in that time. lol So this one sort of show my love for that. :)

It's called "Mourning Garden." It's 5 x 8.5" watercolor and white goauche.

Details:

I also decided to put the original up for auction on ebay! You can see the auction HERE!


On my website, I'm offering free standard shipping to anywhere until December 15th and if at least $25 is spent, you will get a free 5 x 7" print my my painting, "Angel of Christmas!"

If you're looking for a unique gift, last month I started making Glass Tile necklaces! These are really beautiful! Of all my jewelry making endeavors this year, these are my favorite! For more information about those, click the picture below:












That is all for now. Happy Holidays! :)

6 comments:

Meredith said...

hello!

ElvenstarArt said...

Hi, Meredith! It's good to find you here! :)

Anonymous said...

hi rebecca!! love your blog and happy belated B-DAY to you!!!! can't believe i missed it!! hope all your dreams come true, when i have some time i may creating a blog here too...i have a hard time keeping up with everything but i feel more comfortable where my friends are at :)

ElvenstarArt said...

Thank you, Katerina!! It would be great to have you here too! :)

Hilary said...

You have the most beautiful artwork! I cant wait to see your site! Are you on etsy??

ElvenstarArt said...

Thank you, Hilary! I do have some things listed on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6125039