Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two Artbooks for Auction

I have two slightly cosmetically challenged copies of my artbook for auction on ebay! They each have minor flaws, that are described in detail in the auctions, and are starting at more than half their normal price! View the auctions HERE. They are the two under $40.

In other news, I got my new scanner today and it works wonderfully and is super fast! So I'm very happy with that. I got a Canon 8800F.

I also got a trial pair of contacts and one of my new pairs of glasses (the other wasn't in yet). I'm having a bit of trouble adjusting to my new prescriptions. I got a terrible headache yesterday from switching from my glasses to my contacts; the kind of headache that feels like a nail is being driven into your skull. Today has been a little better with the contacts. I think I may be starting to get used to them. I'm getting the hang of getting them in an out of my eyes too, which I only really had trouble with the first day. I have a follow up appointment on Saturday, so I hope that I've adjusted more by then. Otherwise, maybe the prescription isn't right.

No comments: